20 October 2013

A Good Way To Start?

I think a good way to start is a friendly and warm introduction so that you know who i actually am. Well my name is Megan Koster, but you know me and Megan Jane (Hint: That's my middle name ). I am 18 years old and decided to start a blog because i was in need of a good challenge and my best friend has a blog ( glitter daiquiri, you can find it on my home page) and she kind of got me into it. Its really hard to introduce yourself , like legitimately. First Impressions ? 

Let me think? Okay i'm a natural blonde , hazel eyes, on the short side of life and yes the weather is fine down here. I love to keep up with fashion trends all over the world, not that i follow trends but i think it's key to know whats happening all over the world. 

I'm an aspiring singer and actress , and constantly on the search for cool new music. I love writing lyrics that inspire or have messages within them.

I think i've said enough to give you the general view of me. 


If there is anything you want to know you can always ask me.

Megan Who?  Yeps that's me.

3 comments:

  1. Matthew wyatt17:48

    You sound like an amazing girl, im ganna keep an eye on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool. hi Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, I love to hear what you guys think so don't be afraid to leave a comment and feel free to leave your links for me to check out. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...